written by Tony Marchant and Damian Wayling ; co-created by Tony Marchant ; directed by Ashley Pearce ; produced by Nick Pitt ; Twenty Twenty Productions Ltd. ; Shed Media Scotland ; BBC
Videos, Slides, Films
Buchan, Andrew, 1979-
Graves, Rupert, 1963-
Marchant, Tony, 1959-
Wayling, Damian, 1961-
Twenty Twenty Television
Shed Media Scotland
Acorn Media (Firm)
British Broadcasting Corporation
British Broadcasting Company
London : Twenty Twenty Television ; Silver Spring, MD : Acorn Media [distributor],  ©2010
- 2 DVDs (240 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
- Andrew Buchan (Garrow), Alun Armstrong (Southouse), Lyndsey Marshal (Lady Sarah), Rupert Graves (Sir Arthur), Aidan McArdle (Sylvester), Michael Culkin (Judge Buller)
- Graphic designer, Hannah Capron; composer, Edmund Buff; editor, Steve Singleton; executive producers, Gaynor Holmes, Dominic Barlow, Tim Carter; Shed Media executive producer, Kate Croft; BBC executive producer, Mark Bell
- The second series of the compelling courtroom drama follows upright barrister William Garrow as he does battle against the injustices of the 18th century legal system. Rich in period atmosphere and excellent performances, Garrow's Law offers an illuminating glimpse into history. Includes all 4 episodes of Series 2.
- Title from container.
- Originally broadcast as episodes of the BBC television program in 2010.
- Bonus features: William Garrow: fact and fiction featurette; behind-the-scenes photo gallery; cast filmographies.
- Widescreen, Dolby digital, stereo.
- Subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Related Electronic Resources
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page