written by Tony Marchant, Stephen Russell, and Damian Wayling ; directed by Peter Lydon ; produced by Dominic Barlow
Videos, Slides, Films
Buchan, Andrew, 1979-
Graves, Rupert, 1963-
Marchant, Tony, 1959-
Wayling, Damian, 1961-
Acorn Media (Firm)
British Broadcasting Corporation
British Broadcasting Company
Silver Spring, MD : Acorn Media, 2010.
- 2 DVDs (240 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
- Andrew Buchan, Alun Armstrong, Lyndsey Marshal, Rupert Graves
- Graphic designer, Hannah Capron; composer, Edmund Buff; editor, Steve Singleton; executive producer, Jamie Isaacs; BBC executive producer, Mark Bell
- The true tale of William Garrow, who acted as counsel for the accused, introducing the 'innocent until proven guilty' theory to London's Old Bailey. Includes four episodes.
- Title from container.
- Originally broadcast as episodes of the BBC television program in 2009.
- Bonus features: behind-the-scenes featurette, photo gallery, biography of William Garrow, and cast filmographies.
- Widescreen; Dolby Digital, stereo.
- Subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page