Search the Catalog
SubjectsA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Creator as adopted and promulgated by The American Law Institute at Washington, D.C., May 19, 2010
- Format Books
- Publication St. Paul, MN : American Law Institute Publishers, 2011.
- 2 volumes (xxxvi, 670 pages, 745 pages) : illustrations ; 26 cm
- ISBNs 9780314929624, 0314929622, 9780314604682, 0314604685
- OCLC ocn745976139
- Reporter: Andrew Kull (Foreword, p. xiii).
- Supersedes earlier title: Restatement of the law of restitution: quasi contracts and constructive trusts, 1937-1988.
- Kept up to date by cumulative annual pocket parts.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- v. 1. Sections 1 to 39. pt. I. Introduction -- General principles -- pt. II. Liability in restitution -- Transfers subject to avoidance -- Unrequested intervention -- Restitution and contract -- v. 2. Sections 40 to 70. Restitution for wrongs -- Benefits conferred by a third person -- pt. III. Remedies -- pt. IV. Defenses to restitution
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Physical Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.