Search the Catalog
Agrobiodiversity hotspots : access and benefit sharingLogin to Save
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Creator editor, S. Kannaiyan
- Format Books
- Publication New Delhi : Narosa Publishing House,  ©2009
- xii, 309 pages : illustrations, maps ; 25 cm
- ISBNs 9788173199165, 8173199167
- OCLC ocn430824419
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Wild rice diversity hotspots and benefits -- Sorghum and millet genetic resources management -- Cotton genetic resources in India -- Biodiversity in indigenous castor -- Indigenous safflower and its wild species -- Agrobiodiversity hotspots -- Farmers' variety, folk varieties, land races and varieties of common knowledge in the context of plant variety protection -- Agrobiodiversity hotspots in Eastern Ghats - issues and challenges -- Access and benefit sharing -- Agrobiodiversity and access and benefit sharing -- Western Ghats: a mega diversity hotspot in India for horticultural crops -- Diversity of tuber crops and wild relatives -- Biodiversity of piper species in India -- Current concern of biodiversity of medicinal plants in India -- Biodiversity of oyster, paddy straw and milky mushrooms -- Exploring the biogeographical diversity of Trichoderma for human welfare -- Biodiversity of Bacillus thuirngiensis genes -- Use of traditional knowledge of plant genetic resources in agro-biotechnological innovations and sharing of benefits -- Systematic documentation of traditional knowledge associated with biodiversity kani model of access an benefit sharing - a case study -- Biological diversity and traditional knowledge -- Biodiversity of spices and conservation -- Biological Diversity Act, 2002, geographical indications and IPR -- Management of Agrobiodiversity conservation, facilitated access and benefit sharing: experience of M.S. Swaminathan Research Foundation -- Genetically modified (GM) crops and biosafety
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Physical Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.