"The Tabernacle Congregational Church of Chicago was started in 1866 by the Rev. J. W. Healy. By 1868 it was the second largest church of this denomination in the state. ... The following transcribed church records cover the time period between January 2, 1898 and April 23, 1901. The records cover Reception of Members, Infant baptisms, Adult baptisms, Marriages and Funerals and were kept by the Associate Pastor Henry J. Condit."--Foreword.
The information below has been drawn from sources outside of the University of Wisconsin-Madison Libraries. In most instances, the information will be from sources that have not been peer reviewed by scholarly or research communities. Please report cases in which the information is inaccurate through the Contact Us link below.