Search the Catalog
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Creator Lisa Genova
- Format Books
- Publication First Pocket Books paperback edition. New York : Pocket Books, 2010.
- xi, 337 pages ; 18 cm
- ISBNs 1439170045, 9781439170045
- OCLC ocn495464709
- Alice Howland, happily married with three grown children and a house on the Cape, is a celebrated Harvard professor at the height of her career when she notices a forgetfulness creeping into her life. As confusion starts to cloud her thinking and her memory begins to fail her, she receives a devastating diagnosis: early onset Alzheimer's disease.
- Originally published: New York : iUniverse, Inc., c2007.
- Includes Readers club guide (19 p.) and preview of Left neglected (12 p.).
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Physical Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.