Search the Catalog
Green roof systems : a guide to the planning, design, and construction of landscapes over structureLogin to Save
SubjectsA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Creator Susan K. Weiler, Katrin Scholz-Barth
- Format Books
- Publication Hoboken, N.J. : John Wiley & Sons,  ©2009
- v, 313 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- ISBNs 9780471674955, 0471674958
- OCLC ocn232636767
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Replenishing our diminishing resources: integrating landscape and architecture -- Beyond the property line: ecological, economic, spatial, and social benefits of green roof systems -- Envisioning green roof systems: from city scale to project scale -- Green roof systems at the project scale: site and architectural considerations -- Considerations in developing structural systems for green roof systems -- Component parts: inert and dynamic -- Putting the parts together: the design and documentation process -- The bidding and construction porocess -- Minimizing, managing, and insuring risk -- Maintenance requirements and performance evaluation
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Physical Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.