Search the Catalog
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Creator by Steven M. Barkan, Roy M. Mersky, Donald J. Dunn
- Format Books
- Publication Ninth edition. New York, NY : Foundation Press, 2009.
- xlix, 810 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- ISBNs 1599412187, 9781599412184, 9781599415833, 1599415836
- OCLC ocn181827337
- Rev. ed. of: Fundamentals of legal research /Roy M. Mersky and Donald J. Dunn. 8th ed.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- An introduction to legal research -- The legal research process -- Communicating research results through writing -- Court reports -- Federal court reports -- State court reports and the National Reporter System -- Digests for court reports -- Constitutional law and the Supreme Court of the United States -- Federal legislation -- Federal legislative histories -- State and municipal legislation -- Court rules and procedure -- Administrative law -- Looseleaf services -- Citators -- Legal encyclopedias -- American Law Reports (A.L.R.) -- Legal periodicals and indexes -- Treatises, restatements, uniform laws, and model acts -- Practice materials and other resources -- International law -- Legal research in the United Kingdom -- Electronic legal research -- Legal citation form -- Federal tax research -- Appendices
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Physical Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.