Search the Catalog
Governing agrobiodiversity : plant genetics and developing countriesLogin to Save
SubjectsA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
- Agrobiodiversity conservation -- Law and legislation -- Developing countries.
- Plant varieties -- Developing countries -- Patents.
- Genetically modified foods -- Law and legislation -- Developing countries.
- Agrobiodiversity -- Developing countries.
- Plant diversity conservation -- Developing countries.
- Agriculture and state -- Developing countries.
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Creator Regine Andersen
- Format Books
- Publication Aldershot, Hampshire, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate,  ©2008
- xx, 420 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- ISBNs 9780754647416, 0754647412
- OCLC ocn192050003
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -397) and index.
- Relevance and objectives of the study -- Plant genetic resources for food and agriculture : foundations of the topic -- Research questions and analytical framework -- Research strategy and methods -- The International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture with the International Undertaking on Plant Genetic Resources -- The Convention on Biological Diversity -- The Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights and the Convention for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants -- Regime overlap, interaction and resulting constellations -- Effects in the Philippines -- Mechanisms of influence of international regimes : two cases -- The aggregate effects of international regimes on PGRFA management in developing countries -- Implications of the findings and challenges ahead
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Physical Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.