Search the Catalog
Debugging the link between social theory and social insectsLogin to Save
SubjectsA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Creator Diane M. Rodgers
- Format Books
- Publication Baton Rouge : Louisiana State University Press,  ©2008
- 214 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- ISBNs 9780807133699, 0807133698
- OCLC ocn221151671
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -203) and index.
- Insect sociality and why it matters for human sociality -- The need for a critical approach -- A bee or not a bee : historical and cross-cultural interpretations -- Entomologists and sociologists : common ground -- Despite the differences : insect sociality and comparative method -- Naturalizing hierarchical sociality through discourse -- Alternative visions of insect and (human) sociality
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Physical Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.