Search the Catalog
Patenting lives : life patents, culture and developmentLogin to Save
SubjectsA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Creator edited by Johanna Gibson
- Format Books
- Publication Aldershot, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate Pub.,  ©2008
- ix, 200 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- ISBNs 0754671046, 9780754671046
- OCLC ocn213375774
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The legal framework surrounding patents for living materials / Tony Howard -- Life as chemistry or life as biology? : an ethic of patents on genetically modified organisms / Kathryn Garforth -- The right to development, African countries and the patenting of living organisms : a human rights dilemma / Adejoke Oyewunmi -- The genetic sequence right : a sui generis alternative to the patenting of biological materials / Luigi Palombi -- Forfeited consent : body parts in eminent domain / Angela A . Stanton -- Beyond "protection" : promoting traditional knowledge systems in Thailand / Daniel Robinson -- Plant genetic resources and the associated traditional knowledge : does the distinction between higher and lower life forms matter? / Chika B. Onwuekwe -- Analysis of farmers' willingness to pay for agrobiodiversity conservation in Nepal / Diwakar Poudel and Fred H. H. Johnsen -- Is more less? : an evolutionary economics, critique of the economics of plant breeds' rights / Dwijen Rangnekar
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Physical Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.