Touro College Jacob Fuchsberg Law Center ; Stories to Remember ; produced and directed by Joshua M. Greene and Shiva Kumar
Videos, Slides, Films
Greene, Joshua, 1950-
Kumar, Shiva, 1960-
Meinecke, William F. (William Frederick), 1961-
Stories To Remember (Firm)
Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
Touro College. School of Law
Yogeśvara Dāsa, 1950-
Old Westbury, NY : Touro College Jacob Fuchsberg Law Center,  ©2006
- 1 DVD (35 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in
- Narrated by Joshua M. Greene
- Music, Steve Gorn ; advisers, Gerhart Friedlander, Diemut Majer, William Meinecke
- When those charged with defending the rule of law betray that trust, the victory of tyrants is assured. Hitler's Courts featured archival footage from the Nazi era, rarely seen photographs, and interviews with leading voices in international law. Experts examine the perversion of the courts under Nazi rule and discuss how distinguished lawmakers capable of complicity in the largest mass murder of men, women and children in history -- Container label.
- Major underwriting support provided by: The Estate of Simon Bond, the Jeanne and Irwin Levy Foundation of the Jewish Federation of Palm Beach county -- Container label.
- Additional support provided by: the Charles and Mildred Schnurmacher Foundation, and CAMBR Foundation, and Key Span -- Container label.
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page