Search the Catalog
Teaching for diversity and social justiceLogin to Save
SubjectsA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Creator edited by Maurianne Adams, Lee Anne Bell, and Pat Griffin
- Format Books
- Publication 2nd ed. New York : Routledge, ©2007.
- xxi, 471 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- ISBNs 9780415951999, 0415951992, 041595200X, 9780415952002
- OCLC ocm71833290
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 411-450) and index.
Related Electronic Resources
- Theoretical foundations for social justice education / Lee Anne Bell -- Pedagogical frameworks for social justice education / Maurianne Adams -- Conceptual foundations for social justice education / conceptual overview, Rita Hardiman and Bailey Jackson ; introductory modules, Pat Griffin -- Designing social justice education courses / Lee Anne Bell and Pat Griffin -- Facilitating social justice education courses / Pat Griffin and Matthew L. Ouellett -- Overview: Twenty-first Century Racism / Racism and white privilege curriculum design / Lee Anne Bell, Barbara J. Love, Rosemarie A. Roberts -- Racism, immigration, and globalization / Lee Anne Bell, Khyati Y. Joshi, Ximena Zúñiga -- Overview: Sexism, Heterosexism, Transgender Oppression / Pat Griffin -- Sexism curriculum design / Steven Botkin, JoAnne Jones, Tanya Kachwaha -- Heterosexism curriculum design / Pat Griffin [and others] -- Transgender oppression curriculum design / Chase Catalano, Linda McCarthy, Davey Shlasko -- Overview: Religious oppression / Religious oppression curriculum design / Maurianne Adams and Khyati Y. Joshi -- Antisemitism and anti-Jewish oppression curriculum design / Maurianne Adams and Katja Hahn d'Errico -- Classism curriculum design / Betsy Leondar-Wright and Felice Yeskel -- Ableism curriculum design / Pat Griffin, Madeline L. Peters, Robin M. Smith -- Ageism and adultism curriculum design / Barbara J. Love and Kathleen J. Phillips -- Knowing ourselves as social justice educators / Lee Anne Bell [and others] -- Knowing our students / Maurianne Adams, JoAnne Jones, Beverly Daniel Tatum
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Physical Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.