[presented by] Universal Pictures and Imagine Entertainment ; screenplay by William Goldman and Chris Reese ; produced by John Davis, Brian Grazer, Ron Howard ; directed by James Foley
Videos, Slides, Films
Universal City, CA : Universal Home Video, [1996, 1998] ©1996
- 1 DVD (113 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
- Chris O'Donnell, Gene Hackman, Faye Dunaway, Lea Rochon, Robert Prosky, Raymond Barry, David Marshall Grant
- Director of photography, Ian Baker; editor, Mark Warner; music, Carter Burwell
- Adam Hall is an idealistic young attorney who takes on the death row clemency case of his one-time Klansman grandfather, Sam Cayhall. With just 28 days before the execution, Adam sets out to retrace the events leading to the crime for which Sam was convicted. As the impending death sentence looms closer, Adam works quickly to uncover the family's history for any hidden clues. In a white-knuckle series of twists and turns, Adam discovers deceptions and dark secrets that ultimately lead him to the startling truth.
- Based on the novel by John Grisham.
- Originally released as a motion picture.
- For specific features see interactive menu.
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page