Search the Catalog
Mary Poppins in the kitchen : a cookery book with a storyTravers, P. L. (Pamela Lyndon), 1899-1996
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Creator P. L. Travers ; with drawings by Mary Shepard
- Format Books
- Publication Orlando : Harcourt, c2006, 1975.
- Physical Details 79 p. : col. ill. : 20 cm
- ISBNs 9780152060800, 0152060804
- OCLC ocm62290473
- With the help of familiar visitors like the Bird Woman, Admiral Boom, and Mr. and Mrs. Turvy, Mary Poppins teaches her irrepressible young charges, the Banks children, the basics of cooking, from A to Z
Related Electronic Resources
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Item Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.