Search the Catalog
Mary Poppins in the kitchen : a cookery book with a storyLogin to Save
SubjectsA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Content TypesA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Creator P. L. Travers ; with drawings by Mary Shepard
- Format Books
- Publication Orlando : Harcourt, [2006, 1975] ©2006
- 79 pages : color illustrations ; 20 cm
- ISBNs 9780152060800, 0152060804
- OCLC ocm62290473
- With the help of familiar visitors like the Bird Woman, Admiral Boom, and Mr. and Mrs. Turvy, Mary Poppins teaches her irrepressible young charges, the Banks children, the basics of cooking, from A to Z.
- Includes index.
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Physical Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.