A limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
- Adams, John, 1735-1826.
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790.
- Hamilton, Alexander, 1757-1804.
- Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826.
- Madison, James, 1751-1836.
- Washington, George, 1732-1799.
- Statesmen -- United States -- Biography.
- Presidents -- United States -- Biography.
- Constitutional history -- United States.
- Statesmen -- United States -- Biography -- Anecdotes.
- Presidents -- United States -- Biography -- Anecdotes.
- United States -- History -- 1783-1815.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1783-1809.
- United States -- History -- 1783-1815 -- Anecdotes.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1783-1809 -- Anecdotes.
produced by MPH Entertainment Inc. for the History Channel
Videos, Slides, Films
Peltier, Melissa Jo
Mudd, Roger, 1928-
Herrmann, Edward, 1943-2014
Woods, James, 1947-
York, Michael, 1942-
Ellis, Joseph J
History Channel (Television network)
History (Television network)
New York : The History Channel,  ©2002
- 2 DVDs (approximately 200 min. ; approximately 100 min. each) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
9780767046190, 0767046196, 9780767046206, 076704620X, 9780767046213, 0767046218
- Host, Roger Mudd; narrator, Edward Herrmann; featuring the voices of Peter Coyote, James Woods, Brian Dennehy, Michael York, Rob Lowe, Hal Holbrook
- Executive producers, Jim Milio, Melissa Jo Peltier, Mark Hufnail; producer, Kelly McPherson; directors, Jim Milio, Mark Hufnail
- Volume 1 begins with a look at two of the many crises faced by George Washington during his term as America's first president. At a time when any conflict had the potential to dissolve the fragile union, Washington surrounded himself with brilliant men who were bound by their undying devotion to America, but who were often bitterly divided about how best to serve their common cause. Volume 2 explores the ideological conflict that existed between Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton and highlights Washington's farewell address. Volume 3 portrays the bitterly contested presidential election of 1796 and the difficult administration of John Adams. Volume 4 concludes with the poignant tale of the reconciliation between Adams and Jefferson, and the story of the famous duel between Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr.
- Based on the book "Founding brothers : the revolutionary generation" by Joseph J. Ellis.
- Dolby digital.
- Closed captioned.
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page