Search the Catalog
SubjectsA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Creator by Joan Humphrey Lefkow
- Format Videos, Slides, Films
- Publication [Madison, Wis.] : [University of Wisconsin Law School], 
- 1 videocassette (90 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in
- OCLC ocm70665648
- Judge Lefkow, who was one of Judge Fairchild's clerks, spoke in honor of her mentor. The talk took the form of a "walk down memory lane," in which Judge Lefkow shared her own memories of working with Judge Fairchild as well as the memories of her fellow clerks, who had sent their contributions to her in advance. Judge Lefkow's two current clerks, Jordan Russell and Jed Roher, stood with her as the three of them gave a dramatic presentation, taking the voices of Judge Fairchild and his clerks, many of whom were in the audience at the well-attended event. Roher, who read the lines of Judge Fairchild, is a third-year student at the UW Law School. As the lecture was about to begin, Judge Fairchild himself entered the room to a standing ovation.
- Title from printed programme.
- Address given at University of Wisconsin Law School, Apr. 21, 2006.
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Physical Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.