Search the Catalog
Lowering the bar : lawyer jokes and legal cultureLogin to Save
SubjectsA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Content TypesA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Creator Marc Galanter
- Format Books
- Publication Madison, Wis. : University of Wisconsin Press,  ©2005
- xvii, 429 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm
- ISBNs 9780299213503, 0299213501
- OCLC ocm58043102
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 357-411) and index.
Related Electronic Resources
- Lies and strategems : the corruption of discourse -- The lawyer as economic predator -- The devil's playmates -- The conflict cluster : lawyers as fomenters of strife -- The demography of the world of lawyer jokes -- Lawyers as betrayers of trust -- The lawyer as morally deficient -- Lawyers as objects of scorn -- "A good start!" death wish jokes -- Enemies of justice -- Only in America?
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Physical Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.