Search the Catalog
Notice about placing requests
Compensation for victims of terrorismShapo, Marshall S., 1936-
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Creator Marshall S. Shapo
- Format Books
- Publication Dobbs Ferry, NY : Oceana Publications, 2005.
- Physical Details xix, 297 p. ; 25 cm
- ISBNs 0379215462, 9780379215465
- OCLC ocm60313118
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Related Electronic Resources
- Ch. 1. A jurisprudence of injury -- Ch. 2. Environments of injuries -- Ch. 3. Potential tort liabilities for terrorist acts : culpability and standards of conduct -- Ch. 4. Liability territory beyond culpability : duty, proof and damages -- Ch. 5. A framework of social responses to injury and the risk of injury -- Ch. 6. The fund : a specialized jurisprudence of injury -- Ch. 7. Comment, criticism, and comparisons from around the social compass -- Ch. 8. Assessing the fund : the perspective of history and the parallel remedy of tort -- Ch. 9. Assessing the fund : comparisons extended along the spectra of compensation and subsidy -- Ch. 10. A review of policy and current history
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Item Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.